笑话X则

Shi Xu pointed at a bird which was flying in the sky
Shi Xu : Bird bird!
Mummy: o Ya , bird bird !
Shi Xu : 还有一个!
He puzzled me , where is the other bird ?i only saw one bird flying in the sky ??!..
Mummy : Where ?
Shi Xu :还有一个! ( pointed at his "bird bird" )
Mummy burst into laugh ..


Mummy was trying to show Shi Xu what is canal when we was passing by a canal at our downstair .
Mummy : This is canal .
Shi Xu :(wave his little hands ) can not !
I was wondering why can not ?
Mummy : canal !
Shi Xu : can not ! ( wave his hands again )
Pause for few sec , i just realized that he misheard "canal " as "can not " haha ..


I tried to tie my hair up due to the recent hot weather
Shi Xu :姐姐!
muahaha .... do i look young when i tie my hair up ?
Mummy : 姐姐 ??
Shi Xu :姐姐 mummy!
He gives me a few minutes of excitement. It’s such a lovely day .^ ^


**Shi Xu @ 25 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker