Shi Xu @ 25 months

Shi Xu starts understanding some basic concept , eg : concept of time , days of the week and basic traffic rules .

I have been teaching Shi Xu the concept of time . I show him events that he will relate such as time to go to school, breakfast time , lunch time , dinner time , sleeping time ,playtime etc . I am sure he still not really grasp the concept of the time but his concept does gradually become clearer . For instance , he knows to tell me "10 o'clock ,Shi Xu study " ( i told him 10am he should study at classroom at cherie heart ) , and when i say 6 o'clock , he knows to answer me " dinner at Ah Ma (his grandmother ) house " (he take his dinner at my MIL house at 6 o'clock in the evening ) .

I start teaching Shi XU some basic traffic rules.Recently evertime when we come to traffic light , you can see him lights up to tell us " traffic light!(but he pronounses as "fancy light!") red colour stop , green colour go !" He has so much delighted to show us every traffic light and the rule he knows .

For the days of the week, he knows his daddy has lesson on monday and tuesday .And he knows other days like friday , but so far we dont mark any particular event for the days , so i think he still does not have a full picture yet.

Shi Xu has very good IQ . He is able to answer correctly for most of the IQ questions conduct in LNT lessons. However , his memory is not so good , he always gives me the wrong answer when i play the memory games with him .

Shi Xu can recognise and name out most of the characters now , but some characters still confuse him like W,U and V .

How time has gone by ,my baby has grown up as a little boy .He is growing at such an amazing pace.

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker