Good Manners

Shi Xu gradually understand and establishes some good manners .The kudos goes to Cherie Heart . (and of course daddy and me *wink wink *)

a) Shi Xu:"everybody clean up !clean up!" ( he will help to clean up when we or he finish our food )

b) I have a bad habit of putting my finger on my lips sometimes , one day when Shi Xu saw me did that
Shi Xu:"Dont put your finger on your mouth "

c) He will greet everyone before start having his lunch .
Shi Xu :" 老师吃, 小朋友吃, 大家一起吃!"
And he always wait patiently for everyone get ready before he starts tucking in .

d) He knows to throw rubbish into the bin instead of the floor ( sometimes he purposely do the opposite ,grin at me and ask me if he can throw on the floor )

e) He has good sense of safety , he will remind us to buck up for him when we forget to belt him up **what a reckless parents**

Some manners he will do as well when we ask him to do so
a) Greet us good morning when he wake up
b) Give a bear hug and bid goodbye to everone before leaving grandmother house
c) Wash hand before taking his food
d) Keep his toy neatly after use . ( sometimes he refuses to do that ,he still need more training on this )
e) Say good night to us when we put him to the bed .
f) Say "I love you " . (This always gives me the warmest feeling )
The list goes on ...

**Shi Xu @26 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker