Aqua-phobia

Today we decided to go to Zoo's Rainforest KidzWorld, the latest kids attraction in the zoo . There has a very big waterplay features, and we thought Shi Xu would have his great time there . But we were wrong ...

when we reached there ,it was so crowded as it was in the weekend and was school holiday!There was like a madhouse ,a lot of kids running around at the water playground ,and the highlight was the gigantic bucket of water which would poured over every 4 mins . The kids enjoy splashed by it .Out of our expectation , our little Shi Xu was scared ,he has fear of water !

" I dont want !" ," I dont want !", " scared! scared !"Shi Xu cried and said when daddy carried him running around the water playground and splashed by the water . ( he was like koala bear "hanging" on daddy as he was scared . Apparently he was not ready for the water play .

I remember a few months back, when i brought him to the water playground at the rooftop of Sembawang Shopping centre , he was so excited and couldn't wait to play in water playground .He almost took off his clothes when he was running towards to the water playground (but was stopped by me as i did not bring along his extra clothes to change ) .Today he shift his excitement to fear of water in a couple of months ?this really puzzled me .Perhap my fear of water has passed along genetically to him ?Or he afraid of the BIG crowd?(the kids running around MADLY ).Or he has fear of the gigantic bucket of water ?(it really made a very BIG splash and i also scared it to dealth! :P) . Once home ,Tuckered-out Shi Xu took a nap. My little poor boy , he still mumbled " Dont want !Dont want ! " in his dream . But On the very next minute ,when he wake up, he told me " I do not scare ".What my little cute boy .

How can i overcome his fear of water ?I hope he can enjoy thoroughly his water play .

**Shi Xu @25.75 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker