My mummy is a nurse

School teacher feedback to me ,when she touched on the topic of occupation and asked the children talk about the work of their parents ,Shi Xu said his mummy is a nurse !

Well, the reason behind he said so is due to our flash cards and pretend play .
Few months back , I did flash cards on the topic of occupation and we also had pretend play of it after that .
He likes to be a doctor and always ask me to be his nurse and patient.Sometimes he pretends he is pilot and ask me to be stewardness to serve him drinks in "plane' .
we do enjoy our pretend play .
and now school touch on this topic again , that's the reason why he said his mummy is a nurse .(but I wonder why he never say his mummy is stewardness :P)

**Shi Xu @ 33 months old

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker