Happy mother day

Last Friday when i reached my in law house , my little boy had already been waiting for me at doorstep ,welcome me with a flower made by him and greeted me loudly "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!" . I really got surprise!!

He gave me another surprise in short while .A necklace made of macaroni.He wanted to put on his handmade necklace for me ! At that moment , my heart almost melt instantly.
These are the presents from Shi Xu......

I was wearing his macaroni necklace . does it look nice ?

Perhap he made the presetns with the help of school teacher , but I was totally overwhelmed by the surprise he gave me . They are too precious for me , nothing beat his handmade presents .

On mother's day , we had a wondeful day out ( brunch at Epicurious , catch a movie , visited zoo and had dinner specially prepared by daddy ) .With the precious persents from my little boy and daddy and the wonderful time we had ,I can never be happier .
This year i have a wonderful and unforgetable mother's day :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!

Shi Xu @ 33 months old

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker