Opposite/Comparison

I like to use various activities/objects to teach Shi Xu the concept of opposite/comparison and he enjoy learning them .

By now he know far/near , long/short , tall/short , clean/dirty , big/small , up/down , left/right , more/less , cold/hot , day/night , happy/sad , fast/slow , heavy/light ,wet/dry ,narrow/wide etc .

Sometimes I am glad to see him exercises with opposites in his daily activities .

"papa is TALL , Shi Xu is SHORT " ,
" mummy is BIG , Shi Xu is SMALL " ,
" i am FAR away , you can not reach me " or " I am NEAR now , you can reach me " ,
"this is HAPPY face " ( he makes a happy face ) , " this is SAD face " ( makes sad face ) ,
"this dudu (pacifier ) is DIRTY " ,after i clean it , he will say "my dudu is CLEAN now " ,
"papa' hand is LONG , Shi Xu's hand is SHORT"
When we are cycling , he will say " I am FAST , mummy is SLOW " ,
and the list goes on ,we make learning opposites easy and fun !

**Shi Xu @ 2.75 years old

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker