Yesterday when i bathed for Shi Xu , i saw a bite mark on his back .He was bitten by his classmate !It tugged my heart. What my poor little boy .I can imagine he would probably burst into painful tears .

At first i wonder if he fight over the toys with his classmate so bitten by him .According to teacher , that was no fighting , the boy is new boy and he is non-verbal yet ,so most probably bite some one to express his feeling . I find that the boy is really like a tyrant .Anyway ,teacher had seperated the boy after the incident . I hope teachers will follow-up on counselling the boy after the incident and take note on that . Hope the same incident NEVER happen again .


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaThe bite mark on Shi Xu's back .



**Shi Xu @ 24.5 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker