Leapfrog Junior Tag

Leapfrog Junior Tag is always in my shopping list .I have been waiting for its sales since 2 months ago . Yesterday i finally bought it in Robinson 20% sales . Junior tag is great for little children in reading .The Tag Junior book pal will read out loudly with vivid and crisp voice When you touch to any part of any page on the Junior board book.

The sales gift pack includes Tag™ Junior book pal, "If I Were..." sampler book,and storage case which allow you to keep max 3 tag junior board books and one tag junior pal .It is truly worth to buy . I even added Tag Junior board book:1-2-3 Dora in my list as it is in english and spanish!Hoping that Shi Xu will have good ear for languages, I always try to give him plenty of chances to explore different languages.

I have so much delight back from my loots .hehe ..




**Shi Xu @ 25 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker