Math dot card Epi 2

Shi Xu show very little interest in Math .Everytime when i flash math dot card to him , he will tend to turn away and do something else .He just refuses to look at the dot cards.Sometimes i really feel like i am flashing to the air like a mad lady .I hardly put him to sit still and look at the dot cards .He really demoralized me and I have stopped flashing for few months .Recently i restarted the program again ,he still show little interest .

Last week , to my much surprise . he took out some cards and flashed them to me !

Shi Xu : 31,32,34,39,33 ...!

He kept flashing and spoke out the numbers ,although he did not flash the correct card ,he could name out the numbers (which > 10) that set me in awe and this was out of my expectation as he did not look at the card everytime i flashed to him ! (well, perhap he was listening )

I am wondering who is teacher and who is student now ?Shi Xu, are we at wrong position ? haha ..


**Shi Xu @ 25 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker