Hair cut


Sometimes i feel abashed of not bringing my litle Shi Xu to salon to trim his hair before ,despite he is already 2 years old . Last time this was usually done by my ex nanny .I have no idea how she deal with it . A trip to the barber or hairdresser can be quite traumatic for a toddler like Shi Xu.I thought it definately would be a very HUGE challenge to me .But when i brought him to my MIL downstair salon,I realized that i was absoultely wrong .

Today was my first visit to salon with little Shi Xu .When we entered to the salon , I even ignorantly asked the hairstlist if I should put him on my lap or let him sit on the chair instead .(of course he should sit on the chair ,what a "sotong "mummy ) .

The whole process of haircut took about 15 mins .Much to my surprise , Shi Xu remained calm and seated ,he didn't move or cry at the hairdresser.he peeked to the mirror time to time . Occationally he would complain to me that the little pieces of hair caused so much discomfort to him .I offered him some positive reinforcement like "wow ,you are handsome boy now " , " good boy!" through the haircut and i told him he was having his haircut and he was doing well . The hairstylist even waste some minutes to answer a phone call ,Shi Xu become a little bit restless and fussy , we tried to talk to him to distract him .He was truly co-operative indeed .


Finally we got his hair cut done .I was proud of his bravery in the face of those haircutting shears.



The new hair makes him look much more grown up. It is awesome .I like his new look,it is refreshing . My little handsome boy !


Shi Xu @24.5months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker