Labour day fall on monday and it would be a long weekend !I yearn for home,i yearn after a long break !Yes!I miss my hometown . i have packed and went back with my little one even 1 week before the long weekend .Only me and Shi Xu.( Daddy only came to join during the long weekend )

In the early morning , daddy fetched us to airport .When is the time to check in , i bear not to leave my other half and so as daddy ,we were like long lost lovers going to be apart for months .

Shi Xu was first time away from his dearest daddy . I was not confident to handle him if he burst out crying to ask for his daddy .

Thanks god !he was doing well in the plane .He was extremely excited looking at the airplanes and non stop talking about airplane . I heave a sign of relief when the plane touched down .


Well , there was another 4+ hours journey for us to reach our destination . Hang on there ,Shi Xu!


**Shi Xu on 21 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker