Children are naturally curious about the world around them.

Last night Shi Xu looked up at the sky and stared at the Moon in wonder,he asked me why we can see the moon at night.I stumped by his question again . Daddy is always the person who will answer his question . daddy told him because the Sun’s light shines on it.But I think the answer is too brief!

It is not easy to explain the moon to a 2.5 years old toddler . After back home , we searched some information from internet and used his 3 different size of balls ( to be Sun , Moon and Earth ) and share with him how we can see the moon .I have no idea how much he can understand it but at least let him grasp a deeper knowledge about his world.

I am wondering what is the next question now .We are feeling the joy of seeing him make some amazing progress.His learning journey is filled with joy and fun and so we are .


**Shi Xu @ 31 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker