His drawing

2 days ago , Shi Xu asked for drawing . So i gave him a piece of paper and a pen .
Shi Xu : I draw a big circle . ( drawing the "head" )
Mummy : What are you drawing ?
Shi Xu : cat !
Mummy : ha?
Shi Xu : 猫 ! ( He thought i didn't get him )
Shi Xu : I draw small circles ( drawing the "eyes" )
Mummy : Does cat have nose and mouth ?
Shi Xu : Yes! ( started drawing the 2 lines for "mouth " and "nose " )
After the mouth and nose , he drew 2 more lines (outside the "head" )
Mummy : Then what are these ? ( pointing the 2 lines )
Shi Xu : Ears !
I thought it was done so i got my camera ready . Shi Xu was still busy drawing ...he was drawing the curly lines on top of the "head "
Mummy : What are these? ( pointed at the curly lines )
Shi Xu : Hair !
Haha......this is his "cat " (above ) . Oh well , i think this look more like human face than a cat , isn't it ?

so on the next few minutes , i was busy capturing his drawing , while i had finished the photo shooting , he had done the other drawing and he named it as "cat " as well .


I think this more look like Hello Kitty .


He didn't stop here , he did another drawing..... and guess what is this ?
Fish!
He is unbeatable cute .I was definately amazed that he get to draw animals at his young tender age .He makes me gleaming with pride .

Shi Xu @ 32 months old

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker