Tricky yet funny Q & A

lately we are bombarded with so many questions(or perhap answers ?) from my little boy.Sometimes we really need to think hard to answer his questions .But we truly enjoy the conversation with him .

Here are some tricky yet funny Q & A we had

Case 1 :

Shi Xu :爸爸,fish 有没有喝水?

爸爸: 有! (**very confident answer **)

Mummy : ........

( i remained hesitant to answer because i do not know the answer ! )

Isn't it a funny yet tricky question ? I asked around and I got different answers. My brother said fish do not drink water but use their skin to absorb water , while my husband insisted that fish do drink water . Both sound logical .(then what is the correct answer? ) we stumped by the scientific question posed by my little boy .

Well ,my collegue got the answer from internet ,here is the explanation .

"Fresh water fish absorb water through their skin and gills, saltwater fish actually do drink water.
In saltwater fish, they have to drink because their body's concentration of salt is lower than the surrounding water. Therefore, they have to drink huge amounts of water every day to stay hydrated.
In freshwater fish, their salt concentration is higher than that of the surrounding water, and, as osmosis dictates, they absorb water through their highly permeable skin. To keep from bursting, freshwater fish actually have to excrete water, up to 10 times their body weight daily, unlike saltwater fish.
"

Case 2 :
The other day ,we were chatting on the bed ..

Shi Xu : 爸爸 can not fly ,mummy can not fly , Shi Xu also can not fly .

Mummy : Why we can not fly ?

I expected he would give me the answer something like "because we are not bird ", however....

Shi Xu : no more wings! ( he always misuse "no more " as "don't have " )

He caught me by surprise!I was COMPLETELY shocked.Where on earth did he understand that we can't fly without wings!?

**Shi Xu @ 31 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker