Sleepover

Shi Xu has yet to stay overnight with anyone other than his father and I.Last night was FIRST time he stayed overnight (at other place) without us .We would have something to do up to late night , so we decided to put him at his granny place . Daddy talked to him why he would be staying at granny house and ask him should behave well at granny house . He nodded his head and said he had understanded .

I'm not sure if he's ready for sleepover and how thing would turn out .So this morning i gave my in law a call .I was relieved that she told me he was faring well .He did not even ask about us(every evening he used to ask when we will come while waiting us coming to fetch him ) .He seem like understand that this day he would be staying with granny and we would not come to fetch him as per usual .

Actually the little fellow missed us so much but he just kept it in his heart because he understand that we only left him to stay overnight with granny with no choice . When he was on bed and almost dozed off to dreamland , he finally spoke out his mind , he told granny softly "I want papa and mummy " .Then right after 1 mins , he fell sleep ..

In fact , daddy and mummy miss you too .You truly deserve an applause because you neither get cranky nor whine when we were away .my little sensible boy !

** Shi xu @ 30 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker