Happy birthday mummy

Happy birthday !!( to myself ) .

Last saturday i celebrated my birthday with my loved one .My husband and my little ShiXu .We went to Hollywood Dinos followed by a hearty meal in restaurant at Orchard Central rooftop garden ( yeah ! I loves the great view there )
At night , we had a small celebration again at home with cake .

Last year birthday i was blessed hearing Shi Xu(when he was 17.5 months old) said " HAPPY " in my birthday .This year I can never be happier hearing he sang the whole verse of birthday song to me and greeted me happy birthday with kisses .Well , what should i expect (or hope ?) in next year birthday? Perhap a birthday card designed by Shi Xu ? hehe .. we shall see ..

We ( 3 of us) had a great time singing the songs ,blowing out the candles ,making wish and cutting the cakes TOGATHER.I truly enjoyed myself and beaming that the father and son did too .

**Shi Xu @ 29.5 months




0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker