Christmas is around the corner ,how time flies!! It is time to put up our christmas tree again.It make me relive our old day of celebrating our every christmas with this tree for the pass 4 years !

2005 - we bought our very first christmas tree and decorated our new house EXCITEDLY!
2006 - I was pregnant ,we decorated the tree togather (3 of us ! Shi Xu was still in my worm of course )
2007 - Shi Xu was 5 months old , we hosted a very first christmas party in our home with the decent christmas tree and LOADs of presents ! I definately miss that party.
2008 - Shi Xu down with Influenze A virus and just discharged from hospital ,so we just had a small celebration at home with our christmas tree .
2009 - This year Shi Xu can't wait to decorate the christmas tree by himself !He was more than thrilled to decorate it with bits and pieces,we have snow flakes , stars , angels, lights,christmas balls, presents etc .He likes santa clause , reindeer , christmas tree , christmas ball,jingle bell,christmas song ,presents ....every items you can name in christmas season . I think i could hardly find a kid who doesn't like christmas , isn't it ?

Meanwhile , i am busy sourcing for a special and meaningful presents for my love .It can be tough to find a perfect Christmas gift,however ,i have idea in my mind now hehe ...

**Shi Xu @ 28 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker