Last weekend Shi Xu down with fever , cough and cold again .Haiz .. After sending him to childcare , the chances of him catching bugs are higher ,we average visit our PD once per month!!

As usual when he is sick , Shi Xu was neither crancky nor groucy ,he would be just on food strike (food strike again!!) due to his poor appetite .I could hardly feed him any food and drinks .Admittedly , i am a very impatient and hot-tempered person ,I lost my temper and scolded him when he refused to eat ,and I didn't bother him with just shutting up my mouth .

When we were about going out for dinner , Shi Xu said in soft tone "Can not make mummy angry ".Upon hearing this , my heart melt instantly and i went towards him to give him a tight hug.I was too touched that i could hardly speak a single word .On the other hands, i felt very sorry to him that i had blown my top to him though he behaved well but just refused to eat because he was sick ( sickness will cause poor appetite ,I know that! but i just lost my control and outburst my anger ) .I regretted badly i did such silly thing on him . I should look after him when he was sick ,I should coax him to eat , I should shower him with more love ,I should not lose my temper with him . Now he still need to humour me and bear with me and even said "sorry" to me . Yes , indeed , i feel very bad .

I should control my emotion and don't let it take over my actions and words next time . Shi Xu ,mummy should be the one who say "sorry " to you ,you are such a lovely and sensible boy , mummy love you !

In the journey of parenting , I am , of course , still learning to be a good mummy ....

**Shi Xu @ 27.5 months

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker