NTU

It was a special trip to NTU ,a place where Shi Xu's mummy and daddy start their love .

After 9 years , i came back to NTU with a new addition, little Shi Xu. NTU seems to have barely changed since i left .All look too familiar to me but the feel was totally different .I had my dream here ,i had my story here ,and my love started from here.Now it is no longer the place belong to me ,However the love between daddy and mummy goes on ....

Almost a decade , we are destined to connect to the same place again. Daddy is currently pursuing his master course in NTU . Perhaps in one day , Shi Xu will persue his dream here and the story goes on ....

aaaaaaaaaaaHe is in a Lilliput ...adorable look with an unbeatable cute lamp .

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHurray ! i want to study here !





Shi Xu on 21 months



0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker