Math dot card

After 2 weeks of flashing dots card to 时旭 ( so far only flash to dots 39 ) , due to my curiosity , I did a quantity recognisation test with 时旭 . Everytime i choose 2 Consecutive numbers ,flash 1 of the number to 时旭 for 5 second .(eg , i choose 19 and 20 , but only flash dots 19 to him ) , and then mix these 2 cards togather and let him choose which one is answer . To my surpise , he can hit > 80-90% success rate ! At first , when he pointed to the correct answer , i still wonder it would be coincidence , then i continued to test again and again ( i think it may >20 times ) and he still could point to correct answer as well ! I quickly asked 爸爸 came and see how amazing he was .

After break a shortime , i did one more test again , i took out dots 12 and dots 13 (without flashing him 1 of the card before ) , and asked him which one is 12 directly (to my mistake , i faced the number to him instead of dots , he could not recognise numeral at this moment ) , he looked very puzzle , and came to me , turn to the dots side and point out the dots 12 to me !He made me so surprise !

In fact last 2 weeks when i just started flashed the dots cards , he hate it . he just simply ran away from me and didn't even want to look at the dots . I was so surprise he can recognise the quantity after i have been flashing him for 2 weeks .Perhaps just like the Little Neuro Tree said "even the kids do not look at the cards but they are still listening, they still can absorb like sponge! )

时旭 , mummy and 爸爸 are really proud of you !

**时旭 on 19th month

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker