First 'bento'

Lately ,I stumble upon a mummy bento blog . I was inspired by her creativity on bento making and I attempt to make a simple bento for my lovely boy .

I bought some cutters from Daiso , a multi face expression seaweed puncher from a online shop,and I prepared some bread , cheese ,ham and nori .
I cut the cheese ,bread and ham with the cutters to make the shapes( some of the ham to make the ears/nose as well ) , then I put the bread beneath the cheese/ham.Lastly I added the details ( eye , nose ,mouth,ribbon etc ) with punched nori .Sound simple right ?

Sadly to say that Shi Xu shown no interest to my bento .(Probably my bento looks too plain/simple and not so interesting .I did not buy any bento box and just simple put on the plate without any decoration ) .

I spent times to coax him eating all up haha ...

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker