Let's read more !

Finally I have time to upload my last month loots from malaysia :
a) Robin audio story book - Let's read more !

These are the fairy tales come with colourful illustration .It gives live sound to all existing text and images .when the ipen contact the page number,it will read the story for that page .You can simply point at the text in the book to listen the correct pronounciation read aloud as well .It doenn't stop here ,the characters in the story can even "come live"(with sound )when Ipen touch on them . Children can read the books independantly with little supervision and this can arouse their interest in reading .Robin and Ipen are available at any Popular book store .

I bought it without hesitation despite it stated for children 4 years old and above . I just use it as a media to read story book for Shi Xu ,I do not expect he can read the words at this moment . I am happy that I dont need to read the story book by myself anymore, Ipen will do for me :P

So far Shi Xu only interested on certain stories like "The three billy goats gruff " and "The ugly duckling " . When the story's character speaks ,he likes to mimic them .This is good for his pronunciation and reading .I certainly hope he can cultivate a lifetime reading habit from them .

0 comments:

 
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker